Premier Parks & Gardens (PPG) Enterprises
General Agriculture, Aquaculture and Horticulture Solutions
Along Idu Industrial Layout – Airport Road,
Opposite Intercontinental Bank Plc,
Kagoro Road, Kafanchan,
Where We Started!
The company was formed in July 2005 as a partnership involving two partners. The principal partner Mr. Haruna A. Kazzah, a seasoned Agriculturist in learning and practice, had this desire to contribute to reviving the Agricultural sector in Nigeria and by extension Africa. He got a partner in Mrs. Murna A. Kazzah to share this dream with him. The medium for the realization of this dream is PPG Enterprises.
The structure of the company reflects its ambition to partner with its clients to become a force to reckon with in Agro-allied businesses in the international market while overcoming the inherent challenges. In this we aim to create jobs, generate substantial earnings and make “fortune-500” firms out of Agriculture in Nigeria and Africa.
Our efforts are directed towards contributing to the reduction of poverty in the rural communities of Nigeria.
What we have done!
We bring into the sector over 20 years Business, Managerial and Technical experience in Agriculture. We have 30 Skilled and Unskilled staff. Jobs we have executed include;
- Landscaping of Garki General Hospital Abuja, National Emergency Management Agency Abuja, amongst many.
- Development of Premier Gardens Jabi Abuja integrated fish farming, horticulture and leisure facility (Now Jabi Lake Park).
- Setting up and running of over 10 five farms of a minimum of 100 hectares in different arable crops/seed production and catfish farming/fingerling production.
- Participated In A Comprehensive FISH CULTURE FORUM (Workshop) Organised By SMEDAN For Both Service Providers And Fish Farmers
- Partnership with NDE (FCT) On Start Your Own Business (SYOB) Trained Participants Attachment to Established Entrepreneurs.
- Organized Farm Visits For Training Workshops On Homestead Fish Farming For Serving And Retiring Public Servants.
What we are doing!
Our business engagements involve general Agriculture, Aquaculture and Horticulture (Environment) solutions. These have been packaged into a wide variety of products tailored to meet specific needs of our clients. They include;
Sector Specific Business Development Services (BDS) in the form of
- Hatchery System Services and Concept/Practice of effective Hatching and raising of fingerlings
- Central farm services and raising of catfish
- Business management and packaging of business to access funds
- Feeds/Feeding and Fish feed formulation and Preparation
Business Plan writing and Business Packaging
Business Health Check and Intervention
Aquaculture products such as;
- Fish feeds
- Table size fish
- Smoked fish
Tree crop seedlings like;
- Fruit trees
- Forest trees
Arable crop seedling multiplication (improved varieties) like;
- Rice seeds
- Cassava seeds
- Cowpea seeds
Our Mission Statement!
We have identified lack of inputs and technical services as the missing link that has hindered the growth of Agriculture in Nigeria and by extension Africa. We have made bridging this gap our prime focus through achieving;
Availability of Agricultural inputs and technical services, which are vital for any profitable Agricultural engagement
Affordability. We offer very attractive prices for our products and services. The most common hindrance to the utilization of improved farm inputs and technical services is the high prices tagged on the already scarce inputs and services, which put it beyond reach for the average farmer.
Applicability. Our products and services are designed to meet specific needs of clients as their needs could be peculiar. We always have our clients in mind and through regular interaction we are able to act on responses to our products and services act and give the client optimum value for his/her money and time.
Projects We Are Currently Executing.
Provision of Business Development Services (BDS) to MSMEs for the Catfish Farming Industry Supply Chain Development Project (CFISCDP) in Kaduna State – Nigeria.
Quality Support System
Premier Parks & Gardens Enterprises is registered with the Federal Government, Nigeria, Corporate Affairs Commission (No.: BN2003186)
Cooperate Member Fishery Society of Nigeria (FISON)
Member Catfish Farmers Association of Nigeria (CAFAN) Abuja and Jema’a L.G.A. Kaduna chapters
Member Board of Trustees Cassava Produce Promoters & Exporters Association of Nigeria (CASPPEAN)
Contact us when you need knowledgeable and reliable customer products/services.
Let’s Keep The Land, Our Livelihood And The Economy Green!
Empowering the rural poor farming communities!!